2.23.2015

{Craft} St. Patrick's Day Pom Pom Clutch



I like celebrating St. Patrick's Day but I never seem to have GREEN in my wardrobe.  I saw these fun green pom poms at the craft store for $1 and immediately thought of all those adorable pom pom garlands hanging across everyones fire place mantal on pinterest.  As cute as those garlands are {and trust me when I say I was very tempted to make one for my mantel} I wanted to use them for something I could take with me on St. Patty's Day to keep the pinching at bay.







Materials Needed
{Pom Pom Garland Clutch}
green pom poms
green twine
big needle
medium zipper pouch
hot glue gun



Materials Needed
{LUCKY Clutch}
green pom poms
medium zipper pouch
cork board letters
green sharpie marker
hot glue gun



simply made by
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment