12.08.2014

{CRAFT} Merry & Bright Christmas Theme

I have a Christmas conundrum.  I can't not decide which Christmas theme to go with this year.
{Crafter problems, I know!}

Every year, I tell myself I am going to try something different but then end up doing something very traditional instead.  This year I actually bought some {Merry & Bright} themed goodies to get me started on a least a few gifts even if I opt out for the traditional look.
Left to Right {clockwise}
1. teal and turquoise glittered peacock feather picks {present toppers}
2. colorful floral and arrow scrapbooking paper {gift tags}
3. plum and metallic ribbons {can be used to tie up treat bags instead of ribbon}
4. bright glittered ball ornaments{present toppers and gift bag embellishments}
5. lime green polka dot straws {add to hot chocolate mixes for a pop of color}
6. tiny flag triangles {make a gift banner}
7. multi colored chevron gift boxes {for small trinkets and goodies}




 These colors would be so unexpected under the Christmas tree that they are sure to delight your friends and family. 

Simply Made by,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment