12.01.2014

{DIY} How To Dress Up Store Bought Flowers

I often linger around the fresh flower part of the grocery store gazing at all the beautiful flowers.  I am definitely "one of those people" who loves fresh flowers and would be delighted if my hubby brought them home on a weekly basis. Flowers are so cheerful and bright.  They can add that pop of color to your kitchen or entry way table.  

I adore giving flowers as gifts to congratulate and show my appreciation.  Most of the time the flowers are in those plastic bags with a ugly price sticker on it, along with the flower food and a few chunky rubber bands holding it all together....not cute! Here is how I hide all that with something most of us have in our house currently.





MATERIALS NEEDED:
1.  bright fun wrapping paper
2.  ribbon
3.  floral paper tag

Cover the plastic wrapped flowers with the wrapping paper, pull it together with a colorful ribbon and then add a tag.

Two beautiful friends were the recipents of these floral bunches for a "40 is the new 30" birthday brunch.
Simply Made by,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment