11.24.2014

{CRAFT} Glitter Banner


Between Halloween and Christmas my home seems a little drab.  Mostly because I don't have very many Thanksgiving decorations.  While at the craft store I came across this darling {and sparkly} box of chip board glitter letters.  I remember seeing THIS on pinterest and thought it was so simple and would be the perfect addition to my tiny box of Thanksgiving decor.

This is hands down the easiest Thanksgving banner around.  You still have time to make one of your own!



MATERIALS NEEDED:
1.  gold glittered chip board letters {Michaels Craft Store}
2.  elmers glue
3.  twine or thin string
{Glue letters with glue to twine.  Allow time to dry and hang up with pride that you created this!}






 WARNING::: These pictures were taken on a dark cloudy day so you'll have to imagine the sunlight bouncing off these letters creating a delightful glow in our living room. 



Simply Made by,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment