10.27.2014

{DIY} How To Organize Your Craft Supplies




Over the years I have collected mason jars in various sizes.  I started keeping pens, pencils, and markers in them at first and then realized that they would be great for the rest of my craft supplies.

Medium size jars for markers, sharpies, pens and scissors

small jars for smaller items like paper clips, confetti and mini close line clips

Large jars for washi tapes, colored pencils, paint pots and water color strips

Oops...I forgot about my chalk.  Perfect in a medium sized jar

BONUS: 
Here is a glimpse at my craft table organization:
My craft table is not fancy by any means but it fits my style.
"Crafty, Colorful, and Cheeky"

I like to keep a small organized drawer system for tags and different types of glue

This is my CRAZY CRAFTY COLORFUL CHEEKY CORNER.
{It's a bit much for some but I love it!}

Simply Made by, 
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment