10.06.2014

{CRAFT} Classroom {non-candy} Treats

I can eat sweets everyday....EVERYDAY! 
However, I know there are some of you out there who are not a fan of sweet treats and candy as much as I am.  I came up with a non-candy class party treat just for you.  

{These would also make adorable little gifts to give friends}

Materials Needed:
1.  small plastic pumpkins or cauldrons
2.  halloween colored crinkly paper filler
3.  mini halloween inspired "costumes"
{witch finger, crazy eye ball patch, spider ring, vampire teeth}
I tied a halloween ribbon on this one to add some color.

I put the spider ring on the handle so it looked like it  was crawling up the cauldron.

TREAT BAG BONUS:
This is one of those gifts that the bag is better than what is inside.
I couldn't resist these Martha Stewart Halloween bags that I bought AFTER Halloween last year on clearance at Michaels.   Don't forget to stock up {and save money} for next year.

Simply Made by,
Stephanie 


No comments:

Post a Comment