9.29.2014

{GIVE} LOVE LANGUAGE: Giving Gifts

Have you ever heard of the 5 love languages

1. words of affirmation
2.  acts of service
3.  giving gifts
4.  quality time 
5.  physical touch

Those are the 5 ways most people like to show love and receive love.  The way you receive love could be very different then the way you show love.   In my case, I like it when people show me love with words of affirmation {hint, hint...leave me loving comments friends}.  However, I enjoy giving gifts to let people know how much they mean to me.  Case in point, if a friend is having a rough time or could use a little pick me up, I would immediately think of putting something like this together to brighten their day...



A simple sweet gesture for only $5 could let someone know you were thinking of them.

Materials Needed:
1.  a magazine around $3 or $4
2.  two small candies or treats from the checkout line for $1
3.  ribbon and a small tag
Wrap the treat tightly inside the magazine 



Secure it with the cute ribbon and add the tag with a personalize message.


P.S. 
Giving a gift for no reason at all, except to let someone know you were thinking of them is the best kind of gift.
{especially when you can buy it for $5}


Simply Made by,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment