9.05.2014

{GIVE} Gift Giving for Girls

I LOVE TO GIVE GIFTS!  
They usually aren't big expensive lavish gifts but more like little goodies that I can arrange, wrap and add special touches to show my friends they are important to me.  It is not a surprise that my daughter enjoys the same love for gift giving {and packaging} as I do.  When her friend had a birthday last month we headed straight to target for her gift.  

We didn't spend very much but we made it look extra special with all of her favorite things.
{P.S. her friend squealed with delight when we brought it over}


A cute pail filled with lipstick, nail polish, gum, gel markers, lotion and note cards.
Add a tag and ribbon instead of a bulky card.



FRIENDSHIP EXTRAS: 
My daughter put together these friendship bags filled with candy and fun lipgloss for her friends to wish them good luck on their first day back to school.


Simply Made by,
Stephanie 
{and my daughter}

No comments:

Post a Comment