8.27.2014

{DIY} Back to School Craft Table Runner

My kids love to do crafts {I can't imagine where they possibly get that from?}.  For the past 5 years we have done a big back to school dinner with table decorations, fancy plates and drinking glasses.  This year was no different except I decided to turn our dinner table decorations into a fun craft.  
WIN WIN in my book!

I bought a roll of butcher paper {any craft store}.
It can be used for so many different things.
A homemade birthday banner,  a rustic table runner, or art themed birthday party wall art

I put our markers in cute little mason jars and added back to school tags and ribbons that I had left over from
my last project.

Together my kids and I came up with this fun kitchen table cover.   The kids loved picking school items to draw and helping me make it colorful.  It was a great way to get my kids excited for back to school.

BACK TO SCHOOL EXTRAS:
First day of school pictures are a must in our house {and probably yours}.  We take them on our front porch right before we walk off to school.  This year I added a fun white erase board I found at Target for $1.




{ENJOY!}

Simply Made by,
Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment