8.28.2014

After School Snacks

After school lets for the day my kids always coming home saying they are starving! My go to answer was always, "Find something healthy to snack on."  They would usually come out of the pantry with a bag of chips or cookies and then whine and complain when I said "NO WAY, put it back. That's not even close to being healthy!"  

Enter Pinterest healthy snack finder.  There are so many delicious snacks out there, I didn't know which ones to start with.  I wish I could say I had enough time to make THESE or THESE...but I don't.  Here are a couple of easy snacks I usually make for my kids.




       


I organize the snacks in the pantry and the fridge, 
so the kids can't miss the healthy snacks when looking.  






AFTER SCHOOL SNACK EXTRAS:


Add mini chocolate chips or sprinkles to banana bites with peanut butter or sprinkle cinnamon on sliced apples to convince your kids they are having a special treat rather than a healthy snack. 

For more delicious snacks for kids {and moms} check out my SNACKS board on Pinterest.


Simply Made by,
Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment